We're still open for business.
With the Government's announcement that we're soon moving to alert level 4 we wanted to let you know that we are still operating as normally as possible - albeit from home. So . . .
- You can still contact us via the normal channels - email or phone. If you are experiencing difficulties with this, below are alternative contact numbers.
- We can set up online meetings with you.
- We are still processing client payrolls and completing payday filing.
- We will still need to complete client GST Returns as usual- we'll be in contact as we normally do.
Remember - we are here to help - don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or concerns.
- Daniel Britten : 021 418 450
- Kelly O’Reilly-Ward : 027 645 3844
- Coralie Wedekind : 027 420 7277
- Michelle Barnett : 027 245 2616
- Robert Veitch : 021 575 120
- Steve Bignell : 027 473 2134
You can now settle your accounts by credit card, securely over the internet. Click here to go to our secure online payments page.
44 Heuheu St
Write to us:
PO Box 214
Call or fax us:
Phone: (07) 376 1700
Fax: (07) 376 1711